March 20, 2009

pay it forward



i got this from my friend, it's called "Pay It Forward". the first 3 people to post a comment to this blog will receive a handmade gift from me within this year. you don't know when it will come or what it will be.

but the catch is, you have to do a blog like this one and offer the same thing on your blog to the first 3 people to leave comments too. sounds like fun so let's try it!!!!

3 comments:

Trichelle said...

lol, well we are each others first responses. How FUN will this be!! I really do think it is a fun idea.

Dawn said...

I'm doing the same thing on my blog. Everyone's paying it forward I guess. :)

Jeppsons said...

Great! I am game to play. I can't imagine what you could give me though because you have already given me soooo much. Seeing you again soon would be the best.