February 17, 2009

my cute lil man

ok so i wasn't and sill am not sure if i should post these pictures. but i did for now, i may delete them later.
some people think he needs a hair cut!
i don't!
i love his long shaggy hair!
maybe i just shouldn't put it in piggy tails though!
my sister told me its time for a hair cut when i sent her this picture. i said no i just need to have a girl to dress up and play with. not that we will be having one anytime soon!! so he will just have to do for now. and for the record he started crying right after i took the picture and ripped them out.
jase and his doll. don't worry he hasn't really played with her much! he has a big kind heart and yes my son has a baby doll.
feeding the baby before nap time.

sorry these pictures are so crappy!! they are from my camera phone.


6 comments:

Jeppsons said...

He's cute no matter what!!!!

Devin and Becky said...

that is funny. I understand. I let Jaxton's cousin paint his toenails and he loves playing with dolls and the play kitchen. he is cute che!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheloni this is Shay, how are you? Oh my gosh Jase is absolutely adorable!! You are so funny and it was so much fun peeking in on you guys and catching up on you lives. I hope you don't mind. It sounds and looks like you are doing great. Love ya!

Bouwhuis Bunch said...

LOVE IT!! How cute is he!! I think it's great that Jase has a baby doll. Jaylee has cars and boy stuff too!! I think every child should!! But yes you are right about needing to have a girl!! Love ya!!

Unknown said...

What a cutie...love the pigtails. I say keep the post.

Bonnie said...

I love his long hair! I want to grow AJ's out, but it's so curly and I'm too impatient. And AJ has the same cars bed! How cool is that?? Hard to believe our little guys are getting so big isn't it? Long time no see though, my computer died, so we just got a new one :)