April 12, 2009

the best PENNY i ever spent

was on these sandals i got from the gap!
yes they really only cost me a penny!

5 comments:

Emily Harkness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Harkness said...

Cheloni!!!
I found your blog from Dawn's. How are you?!! I haven't seen or talked to you in forever. Your little boy looks so much like you. He is adorable. I will have to add you to my blog list so I can keep updated. You look so happy...I can almost still hear you laugh! It was great to find your blog.
Love, Emily (Monson) Harkness

Jeppsons said...

I can't wait to put them on myself! Those feet are sooooooo cute!

Unknown said...

Hey, those are super cute?

Karla said...

I'm so proud of you Che. Did you buy one in every size for the rest of his life? Super cute!. Can't wait till Park City. Maybe your cupcake dress will be on clearance by now! Love ya!