CHE I loved it soooo much.. I had to do it myself. I hope that you aren't mad! But that is the absolute most funny thing that I have seen in a long time!!! My husband and i laughed sooo hard! You will have to watch the one of my hubby an the boys break dancing!
Hi, Che - Loved your Elves Dancing video! I think it's great that they're letting us download and keep our dances this year! You did a great job and it turned out so well! Love, Aunt Robin
7 comments:
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!! What a hoot! I know Josh can dance just like that!
SO HILARIOUS! Sorry, Dustin has made me feel guilty about blogging for so long lately (but he's asleep now!), so I just got your tag! I'm on it.
CHE I loved it soooo much.. I had to do it myself. I hope that you aren't mad! But that is the absolute most funny thing that I have seen in a long time!!! My husband and i laughed sooo hard! You will have to watch the one of my hubby an the boys break dancing!
Jase must get his moves from his mommy!! That was way cute!! I'm going to have to elf my family!! Hope you have a happy one!!
Hi, Che - Loved your Elves Dancing video! I think it's great that they're letting us download and keep our dances this year! You did a great job and it turned out so well! Love, Aunt Robin
Hey Merry Christmas! Aren't these so fun? I got your card yesterday. So adorable!!!
Josh, it's been way to long since I have seen you shake like that. Hilarious.
-Nick
Post a Comment