this seemed like a really fun thing to do...
i saw it on someone else's blog and thought I would give it a try. so please play because no one ever leaves comments! (even you mom j) and it will only be fun if people play along. thanks.
here's how you do it-
1. as a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and i had together. it doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. it's actually pretty funny to see the responses. if you leave a memory about me, i'll assume you're playing the game and i'll come to your blog and leave one about you.if you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, i'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
EDITED 7/8... ill post my memory of you in my comment box that way it will be where i can always see it!! but if you want to play and please do!!!! ill post it in you comments as too!!



10 comments:
Oooh am I first??
Well, since I've been working on my Little Mermaid kit for Britt-ish Designs, I've been thinking about how we would always play "mermaid" when we went swimming. At Jackham's pool, at the water park, anywhere we were swimming. We'd say "My fin is purple and my sea shells are green" or whatever color we decided to be. SO FUN!!!
Well, to be honest, I don't know if I have just one memory of you Che, all I can think about is the fun and wild times at girls camp and all the weird things we did at Becky's house when we were younger. I actually do have one memory of you that stands out in my mind just as I was writing this. There was this one girls camp that we all went to where they did one of those faith walk things and the pathway was lit with candles and we all went and sat under the Bowery and sang hymns in the middle of the night. I think we had just had a testimony meeting or something and I was the only one that didn't share mine. I remember sitting with you, Becky and your sisters and we were all feeling the spirit pretty strong and of course we were doing what most girls do...we were crying and hugging each other. I remember singing specific hymns and I remember you putting your arm around me that night and telling me that you loved me and that you were grateful that we were friends. I don't know if you remember that or not, but that just stood out in my mind. I honestly think that if it wasn't for those girls camp experiences I wouldn't be who I am today nor would I have served a mission. What good times!!
Right off the bat my memory of you is in a tourqoise dress and you always smile! Actually I remember your mom waiting for you in Mexico while I was waiting for Trichelle to be born. When I think of you I always think of a happy girl!
BRITT,
Oh I just have countless memories with you!! First thank you playing along and sharing because I forgot some of what you said! And it made me laugh and think of our Little Mermaid play!! :)
One of my many memories is of us sitting at your kitchen counter and coloring and drawing with these really cool stencils that you had. They were these ones of princess dresses and all the accesories that went along so you could create your own princess. I loved playing with them but was always jelous because you didn't really need them because you were always a really good artist and could draw the prettiest princesses anyway. You always had such fun toys that we would play with! Such fun times and such wonderful memories I have been able to make with with you!
ALISHA,
How can I forget that!! Those were such great testimony strentgh building experiences!! I'm so glad I had such wonderful friends to share those experiences with!!
I remeber in High school we were both in the preschool class and we went to the zoo and ran around with the kids and were able to just have so much fun and act like kids ourselves. And remember that cute little girl Noelle that we would always joke looked like you. I also remember when we got back from the trip we layed in the hallway with Stacey and talked when we should have been in class. You have always been such a good friend and are always just so happy and a delight to be around!!
DAWN,
You have just such a wonderful Spirit about you!! And are always smiling! When I was going through a major trial in my life you came and visited with me not once but twice!! You brought me an Angel that you had made and wrote the most special message to me on the back that I still cherish!! You also said such uplifting kind things to me!! I'm sure ive never told you thank you but I will now!! Thank you, Thank you!!
This one is apparently aimed at me, and although I do read Che's blog and enjoy each entry, I never take the time to reply. She is probably wondering if I do take the time. One memory???? Here are just a few. The memory that will forever be discussed and Che will never live down is the time she and Josh were tending Josh's little brothers and sister. Che was making dinner. She decided to make Hamburger Helper. Instead of reading directions she made it like you make mac 'n' cheese. Needless to say, it turned out rather interesting according to Dylan, Jamie and Kaleb. The memory that will most remain with me was the nice tribute she paid to Josh on Father's day this year. What more could a mother ask for. Thanks for bringing such joy and happiness to our family. WE LOVE YA!!!!
MOM & FAMILY,
Ha Ha!! Im funny!! I read all instructions first now!!
Mom you have such a big heart and have treated me like your own right from the begenning and always made me feel so welcome in the family! You were so kind to let me pick one of the most expensive tuxes for the wedding just after finding out dad was going to be laid off in a month!! And you put on a fablous delicious luncheon for us too! Thank you! I am looking forward to making many more memories with you :)
Only 10 more days!
well pretty much the memories I have with you are when we go shopping! you buy everything I usually buy nothing. LOL no its not always that way but either way we have fun together!
VAL,
I am total shopaholic!! But your not suppose to tell everyone!! Remember how much fun we had at the fair last year? It was so fun to get to hangout with you, Chad and Kaden and get to know you all a little better! Lets do it again this year!
Post a Comment